Welcome to Teen Sensations
Teen Sensations is a hip new online magazine for teens. Teen Sensation is free of charge and has new information every 3 days. If you have any questions or commets please contact me at NamInc@yahoo.com. So I hope you enjoy the website.
Whats Hot With The Celebs
LOS ANGELES - Pop star Ashlee Simpson and her fiance, rocker Pete Wentz, are expecting a child together, US Magazine reported on Monday, just days after the couple announced that they were engaged.
Representatives for the 23-year-old performer, the younger sister of actress and singer Jessica Simpson, had no immediate comment on the report and no further details were available.
Ashlee Simpson has been romantically linked to Wentz, 28, the bassist for the band Fall Out Boy, since 2006.
On Thursday the couple posted a statement at the social networking Web site friendsorenemies.com in which they announced that they would be getting married.
"We are thrilled to share that we are happily engaged. We consider this to be a very private matter, but we wanted you to hear it straight from us," the announcement said.
In addition to her career as a singer, Simpson had a role in the U.S. television show "Seventh Heaven." Her new album, "Bittersweet World," is to be released later this month.
Wentz co-founded Fall Out Boy in 2001, and the band, for which he is also the lyricist, has built a loyal following with albums that include 2005's popular "From Under the Cork Tree," which included such hits as "Dance, Dance," and "Sugar, We're Goin Down."
Why We're Not Buying It -- Let Us Count the Ways
1. Jay-Z and Beyonce allegedly applied for a marriage license in Scarsdale, NY on April 1st - uh, April Fool's Day! And in Scarsdale??
2. Jay-Z is playing a concert in North Carolina on Saturday - that doesn't leave very much time for a honeymoon.
3. Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams (those other two from Destiny's Child) posted a silly YouTube video, giggling and declaring, "we're...out of town...at an undisclosed location." Hee hee. How very subtle.4. Details of the grand wedding have emerged onto the Internet and include tidbits such as:
Beyonce's dressing room is set up in a gym. A gym!? Every bride's dream!
A fridge has been stocked with Jay-Z's favorite champagne. Did the housekeeper leak this? What about those non-disclosure agreements those people sign?
5. They picked Jay-Z's Manhattan apartment for their wedding locale. Why not just set up in the middle of Times Square?
6. People magazine posted photos of cheapy looking flowers and candelabras being delivered to Jay-Z's pad. There's no way Beyonce would allow cheap flowers at her wedding. Not to mention what her mom and dad would do.
7. Jay-Z just signed a $150 million deal with Live Nation. That sounds like a great reason to throw a party. And probably the real reason all this commotion is going down today.
Blige Blabs Jay and B's Nup News
Who needs publicists when your pals will break your big news to the world?
Whatevs: TMZ watched all Friday night as guests mingled at Jay-Z's joint in Manhattan, but Mary J. Blige basically just blabbed to a sold-out crowd of thousands in North Carolina that Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles got married, by congratulating "my man Jay-Z" and "my girl B" and dedicating a song to them. The couple haven't officially acknowledged their nups.
Jigga teased the masses with a couple notes from "Crazy in Love," his duet with B, but didn't say anything about the wedding. MediaTakeOut.com says that Beyonce might join Jay-Z for a duet on Thursday night when her man's tour hits Houston. We'll see.